Living in a Dream

The meaning of life is the creation of Truth, or so a friend once told me.
There's not anyway you're going to get any proof, living life is faith based only.
It's all the same a different day, but you've checked out, you've gone away.
You'ld like to believe it's just like Heaven, when Heaven knows you're just living in a Dream.

Now Max is gone, but I wrote him this song in hopes that you would understand me.
The pain goes away, but I think of him everyday, and he's only one of plenty.
I've lost so many brilliant friends, but all things good and bad both must come to an end.
I like to think their up there smiling, and somehow their still living in a Dream.

I'm doing fine; I've gotten what's mine, but I worry for those around me.
You can't save everyone, and that's not very fun, but you can Live the way Life should be.
There's beauty and kindness everywhere; the World will beat you down, but you've still got to care.
You've got to believe the only Truth:  It's only you that can make living Life like a Dream.

#BGCallan, #originalsong, #newsynthpop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polynomic Oligarchies #BGCallan